View from rear tee on #2
prior to renovation.

View from tee after additions of
two fairway bunkers and modifications
and expansion of fairway to create
alluring and challenging hole.

Original view of 9th green complex.

Photo simulation developed for #9 green complex to demonstrate to members the proposed changes to the green surrounds and approach fairway.

Photo of #9 green complex upon completion of renovation.

Franklin Country Club was established as a 2,614 yard nine hole course in 1899 and some evidence suggests Donald Ross may have worked on the course prior to 1920, but Wayne Stiles is credited with a remodeling done prior to 1927. Later, William Mitchell and Phil Wogan added holes to form the current 18 hole layout. A Master Plan was prepared for Franklin in 2005. Since then, the club has been gradually implementing the recommendations, including renovated and new bunkers on the front nine and new putting surfaces on holes 2 and 6.

www.franklincc.com